Wednesday 20 June 2012

Why Steven Does Life Exists.


I’ve wanted to do a post which outlines my reasons for this blog. This way it highlights to the readers what kind of content can be found. It gives it a purpose and gives reason for the readers to return time and time again. However, I am struggling to work out the parameters as I have no clear direction for this blog in my own mind. No master plan so to speak! Therefore it is difficult to give people the clear consensus I believe they desire. I hope the reasons below give you a basic foundation.

Reasons for Steven Does Life:

  • Write often and frequently and improve hopefully.
  • Improve Relationships with family and friends.
  • Improve Physical, Social and Mental well being.

However, I don’t want to, nor can I guarantee that it’ll only contain those three things. My plans may change further down the line so I want to keep things nice and open, this way the possibilities are endless. This suits my needs better, but this could lead to complications and confusion with my readers.

On the other hand, there are themes which I want to keep as a regular occurrence on this blog and they are:

  • My writing (whatever topic may be covered at the time)
  • Health and Fitness
  • Lacrosse

There are other missions which I intend to set out on which I want to record here as this way my blog keeps track of things I want from my life and in doing so, forces me to commit to my goals.

They are as follows:

  • Write as often as I can.
  • Read everyday
  • Listen to music everyday
  • Adopt a more minimalist lifestyle
  • Eat healthier

They are the basics for now and I hope that you can all enjoy my journey through life as much as I intend to. This way it becomes a worthwhile experience for me and you! Making this blog a partnership between me and you, the readers out there! I hope that I can inspire and help all of you out there. I want to let everybody know now in the early stages that the comment section is always open. I want to hear criticism and praise or maybe just a few words to let me know you’re out there reading this blog and maybe even enjoying what you see.


1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog , Thanks
    Single noble business trip massage Noble business trip massage It is a business trip massage company with no advance payment and no reservation fee in Seoul and Gyeonggi-do. Please use the website for detailed course consultation inquiries.For more at 출장안마

    ReplyDelete